Friday 25 July 2014

Day in the life of Abigail

Hello all, Yesterday we started our journey to Lourdes, it was however also my 18th birthday. After an early 5:45 wake up, cards opened, last minute packing completed I set off, slightly late, for our departure destination. After mass and farewells we were off! I was greeted on the coach by many a embarrassing photos, provided lovingly by Lauren and Hannah. We played party games such as pass the parcel and musical hand, sadly I feel the need to inform you that I was out in the first round. Before we got on the ferry, we had cake and happy birthday was sung. Everything was eaten quickly as the icing had already started melting from the heat of the day. Shout out to Jess Harrison for picking such a good cake. I had an amazing birthday and would like to thank all of coach 4 for making my day so special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment